Pair a classic ball gown with a pair of ivory satin pumps, play up the vintage vibe of a full-skirted waltz-length dress with bow-embellished Mary Jane heels, or add a fashion-forward edge to a simple sheath with a pair of two-toned mules. Whatever you choose, make sure they’re comfortable and that you can walk in them (you don’t want to be in agony before it’s even time to hit the dance floor!). Here are some of our favorite shoes you can buy right now!
1. Embellished D’Orsay heel, $225, BadgleyMischka.com; 2. Stuart Weitzman glitter kitten heel, $345, NeimanMarcus.com
3. Lace-up booties, $75, ModCloth.com; 4. Klub Nico tassel flats, $138, Anthropologie.com
5. T-strap sandals, $270, BHLDN.com; 6. Bow-embellished heels, $43, ModCloth.com
7. Sophia Webster laser cut heels, $465, Net-a-porter.com; 8. Embossed mules, $66, CharlesKeith.com; 9. Blush lace ankle booties, $995, MoniqueLhuillier.com
10. Call It Spring white brogues, $57, Debenhams.com; 11. Metallic pointed-toe shoes, $50, Zara.com
12. SJP by Sarah Jessica t-strap heels, $355, Nordstrom.com; 13. Gold strappy sandals, $925, ChristianLouboutin.com; 14. Jimmy Choo silver platform sandals, $ 850, NeimanMarcus.com
Taller than your partner? Check out our expert tips on how to find the right height for your wedding shoes here!
Want more? Right here!
> 9 Rules for Accessorizing Your Wedding Dress
> Tips, tricks and more for finding the perfect dress and accessories
> Ditching the Heels for Flats at the Reception? Here’s How to Hem Your Dress!
from Ausome Social Feed Digest V1.2 - free version http://ift.tt/1DGMyCb