1. Hand out flags for a patriotic ceremony or reception exit.
2. Stick to summer time garden blooms.
3. Accessorize with camo!
From the album: A Rustic Autumnal Wedding in Canandaigua, NY
4. Set up lawn games for the cocktail hour.
5. Mix up a signature cocktail in red, white and blue.
From the album: A Charming Colorful Wedding in Virginia Beach, VA
6. Incorporate picnic plaid into printed cocktail napkins.
7. Refresh guests with small bites of watermelon and mint.
From the album: A Rustic Orange Wedding in Mt. Hood, OR
8. Set out farm to table snacks for grazing guests.
9. Fry up backyard party favorites (like bacon baskets and fried chicken!).
10. Make your kegs (of domestic beer!) classy with a galvanized metal tag.
11. …Or repurpose a rustic wheelbarrow as a cooler!
From the album: An At-Home Wedding In Yale, Oklahoma
12. Set the table with bandanas as napkins.
From the album: A Santa Margarita Ranch Wedding in Santa Margarita, California
13. Share your family’s best kept secret: Aunt Cathy’s cherry pie.
From the album: A Relaxing, Outdoor Wedding in Boyne City, MI
14. Thank guests with custom condiment favors (like BBQ sauce and pickles!).
15. Gift a breakfast picnic box for a morning-after treat.
From the album: A Romantic, Vintage Wedding in Philadelphia, PA
> Get inspired with 100+ red, white and blue wedding ideas
> 7 pretty patriotic cakes
> See how these military couples got married
from Ausome Social Feed Digest V1.2 - free version http://ift.tt/TDfZ8A