1. Make the entrance to your ceremony space special (think: repurposed doors, potted trees or a draped trellis).
2. Follow the natural boundaries of your space by using existing shrubs, rocks and tree lines.
From the album: A Rustic Elegant Wedding in Grand Rapids, MI
3. Line your aisle with petals, potted plants or fabric.
From the album: A Glamorous Wedding in Austin, TX
4. Elevate your ceremony altar.
From the album: A Springs Preserve Wedding in Las Vegas, Nevada
5. Create a focal point with clustered floral arrangements.
From the album: A Garden Charm Wedding in Lilburn, GA
6. Anchor your ceremony site with a tall tree. (Bonus points for hanging lanterns!)
7. Lead guests between the outdoor ceremony and reception with a decorated walkway.
8. Hang string lights over the dinner tables.
From the album: An Old World Styled Hindu Wedding in Washington, DC
9. Hang unique decor in various sizes around your outdoor reception space (like these dreamcatchers!).
From the album: A Natural Outdoor Wedding in Austin, TX
> How to find the right reception venue
> 5 hacks for your outdoor wedding
> 9 ways to transform your wedding venue
from Ausome Social Feed Digest V1.2 - free version http://ift.tt/1mOYJaD