1. Mix muslin place mats and patterned linen napkins with copper chargers, gold flatware and modern glassware.
How cool does this unstructured centerpiece (by Poppies and Posies) look next to the crisp lines of geometric patterns on menu cards and table linens? A couple candlesticks in an unexpected orange finishes it off.
2. Send a statement wedding stationery suite with a peach, coral and gold color palette in various scales of a geometric pattern.
Check out the way Maple and Belmont combines handwritten and modern typefaces with vibrant overlapping patterns to create a cohesive invitation suite.
3. Apply an art deco filter to a feather-inspired cake topper.
Gold-flecked fondant and vertical patterns chevron mimic the stationery suite’s design. Genius, Nine Cakes!
4. Use a patterned ribbon and leather cord to tie untamed bouquets.
Bright anemones, ranunculus, Japanese peonies and pink jasmine fill out this fresh unstructured bouquet from Poppies and Posies.
5. Create a chic lounge for reception guests with chrome accent furniture, spiky cacti and soft fur throws.
Think small: arrange flowers, cacti and greenery (you can even mix in a few feathers) at different heights in your reception lounge.
Photography: Philip Ficks | Event Styling: Lyndsey Hamilton Events | Prop Styling: Kate Jordan for Pat Bates and Assoc. | Floral Design: Poppies and Posies | Furniture Rental: rEvolve Furniture Co. | Stationery: Maple and Belmont | Cake: Nine Cakes
> A chic Southwest-inspired wedding from Braedon Photography
> 12 mid-century modern wedding ideas
> 1o amazing new wedding cake ideas
from Ausome Social Feed Digest V1.2 - free version http://ift.tt/XcrchK