1. Douse your reception table with a rich color palette.
Lindsay Landman Events evokes drama without bursting the budget with a statement centerpiece comprised of in-season flowers like tulips, roses, hydrangeas, ranunculus and Mokara orchids. Choose menu items that match your color scheme too – like the mint cantaloupe salad shown above.
2. Lead guests to their seats with an edible cookie escort card display.
No tricks here! Commission custom table number cookies like this batch of tempting treats from Eleni’s New York. Package them with calligraphed escort card labels (these whimsical name cards were designed by Joanne Day).
3. Display fall wedding cocktails on tiers styled with pretty calligraphy signage.
Tip: Serve signature cocktails in various glasses – from martinis to highballs – for added interest (usually without extra catering costs!).
4. Add glam garnishes to all of your fall wedding cocktails.
5. Design your stationery suite with a mix of dark solids and colorful patterns.
Balance light and dark with airy patterns over solid black envelopes.
6. Add texture to your table with patterned paper accents.
7. Soften an orange cake with romantic fondant ruffles.
Decorate a soft orange wedding cake with sequins and a cascading bow for added drama. Set up a collection of mercury glass votives around the cake stand for sparkling mood lighting.
Event, Floral and Stationery Design: Lindsay Landman Events | Photography: David Prince | Prop Styling: Martha Bernabe | Linens and Tabletop Rentals: Party Rental LTD | Cookies: Eleni’s | Calligraphy: Night Owl Creativity
> Happy Halloween! Here’s a zombie wedding
> See 62+ candy bar ideas from real weddings
> 5 creepy engagement photo sessions
from Ausome Social Feed Digest V1.2 - free version http://ift.tt/XAAqE9